Monday, April 23, 2007

forgetful

i am getting forgetful. not entirely sure why - but i am forgetting to keep track of things i shouldn't. today i forgot that i had this conference call scheduled for the morning but i even forgot to look at my diary.

i am usually pretty good at remembering things - or at least i rely on a bunch of tools to keep me up to date. i use ms outlook pretty extensively, including alarms for my appointments and a synchronization with my o2. I used to synchronize my n80 as well but for the life of me i cannot get my new laptop to recognize the phone. i also have use an excel tool that has my to do's and to receives and some calendaring tools as well. on top of all of this i also write things down especially action items in meetings. writing all this down i recognise the complexity and probably need to simplify this dramatically. i guess what ever system you do have you just need to practice it religiously...

No comments: