Monday, May 7, 2007

ode to tailor

Aiyah passed away on Friday 04 May 2007. he was a good man and I will miss him. he was an unassuming sort that could always adjust anything i bought to fit me. he never asked for very much (for his tailoring services) but was always there whenever we beckoned. I saw him a couple of weeks back walking along the road towards Thimbirigasya junction and he seemed to look a bit dishevelled. Wish I had stopped and chatted with him. Anyway so long Aiyah, I hope you found your peace.

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

So sorry to hear about it.
May he rest in peace!

Anonymous said...

a good tailor is worth his weight in gold! too bad about you loss.

Faz said...

Good souls never die. They just fade away to their own space... May he enjoy his sojourn!

Unknown said...

a tailor and a neighbour of 16 years! I'll miss him too...